Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Role Play

Forum for Role Playing! Wolf Packs, Unicorns, dragons, and anything else you can imagine!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Adventure Begins!

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

176The Adventure Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:58 pm

candyhearts

Aria folds her arms across her chest, giving him an irritated look.

She speaks in a mocking tone, "I'm sorry, I don't speak gibberish. Do feel free to try again once you've learned English!"

177The Adventure Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:04 pm

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

"Well your just too stupid to understand! You have two choices for my ship. You can either get off now OR you can realize you have just instulted THE Captain Jack Sparrow and i might just let you stay aboard. Your choice Luv."

178The Adventure Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:11 pm

candyhearts

Letting out a loud 'Humph!' she glares at Jack.

"I do realize I've insulted you," she replies. "I'm quite certain I'm intelligent enough to know when I've insulted someone. And it's rather obvious that I've insulted the 'Captain' Jack Sparrow because I don't know any other Jack Sparrows!"

179The Adventure Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:16 pm

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

"You've forgotton the question luv. You can either take your chances or you can get on with the crew here and clean. We can dump you are the nearest port."

180The Adventure Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:21 pm

candyhearts

"Whatever, have it your way," she says with a sigh. "I've insulted the great Captain Jack Sparrow and for that, I am so deeply sorry. I'd be terribly honored if you'd allow me to be part of your crew."

She says this with a defeated look on her face, though there's still a slight hint of sarcasm in her voice.

181The Adventure Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:29 pm

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

Jack ignores all sarcasm. "Great luv! Now tell me your name so i dont call you luv all day. It could get quite confusing with all the luv's on board! So if i knew your name it would be most helpful!"
Jack continues rambling about why its so helpful to know her name in stead of just waiting for the answer.

"Speaking of the crew calling her 'hey lady' where is Akihiro? We should be going soon before another ship hits us and we dont have time to count our gold." He asked looking at Kai.

182The Adventure Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:31 pm

candyhearts

"Great, I'm absolutely thrilled to be on board..."

She rolls her eyes, trying her best to not snap at his endless rambling. "The name's Aria. I do believe I already told you that but apparently you weren't listening."

183The Adventure Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:33 pm

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

"Right! Well Kai?" He looked at Kai again.

184The Adventure Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: the adventure begins Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:41 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

"I think he went off to go explore the ship some more."

https://kasou.rpg-board.net

185The Adventure Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:42 pm

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

"Well get the boy back up here if he isn't back in the next few minutes. In the meantime do take the lovely Aria to a room for her to stay in. You'll find some tasks for her wont you, luv?"

186The Adventure Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: Jack Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:26 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

"Alright..." She looks at Aria "go speak with Bartido," She gestures to Bar whom is unknotting some rope, "he might be able to find you something to do." Kai then heads off to go fetch Aki.

Kai gets to the other ship and heads down to where Aki is. "Hey Hiro, we're gonna be leaving in a couple minutes, unless you want to stay here and be caught by another ship that may come by."

187The Adventure Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:27 pm

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

Aki snorted. "Like they could take me. Yeah im coming, there isnt anything good here."

188The Adventure Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:31 pm

candyhearts

"Alright, then," she nods at Kai and walks over to the man unknotting the rope.

"Excuse me?" Lia clears her throat. "Kai sent me over here to get something to do."

189The Adventure Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: the adventure begins Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:41 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

"Yeah, that's what you said last time, and what happened?"

Bartido looks up at Aria. "New to the crew?"

190The Adventure Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:43 pm

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

"Eh..I beat them to the ground?" Aki walked up to her and smirked then continued on his way out.

191The Adventure Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: the adventure begins Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:45 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

"Yeah, that was after you were taken in remember?" She follows him out.

192The Adventure Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:46 pm

candyhearts

Aria nods at his question. "Only joined a few moments ago."

193The Adventure Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:47 pm

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

"I completly planned that Kai!" He yelled back.

194The Adventure Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: the adventure begins Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:50 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Kai chuckles "That could easily be argued."

"Well, then, welcome aboard, the name's Bartido." He holds out a hand to shake.

195The Adventure Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:53 pm

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

Aki playfully glares at Kai. "I give, i give! Heaven forbid me i argue with a woman!"

196The Adventure Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:53 pm

candyhearts

"Thank you," Aria gives him a nod. "I'm Aria. Nice to meet you."

She takes the offered hand and gives it a firm shake.

197The Adventure Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: Akihiro Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:13 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Kai smiles triumphantly. "Come on, let's get back to the ship." She walks passed him and continues heading back to the Pearl.

He lets go of her hand. "Well, we're getting ready to cast off so why don't you help hoist the mast." He nods over to where some other crew members are pulling up the masts.

198The Adventure Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:18 am

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

Akihiro took his position up in the rigging.

Jack bellowed out, "Set sail mates! The nearest port to trade in our goods!" He turned back toward the cabin.

199The Adventure Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:20 am

candyhearts

Aria gives him a confused look, then turns to the other crew members.

"Um...alright," she replies. "You're going to have to show me how, though. I've never exactly dealt with anything on a ship before."

200The Adventure Begins! - Page 8 Empty Re: the adventure begins Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:24 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Kai heads up to the healm and takes the wheel.

Bartido chuckles "Just pull the rope."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next