Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Role Play

Forum for Role Playing! Wolf Packs, Unicorns, dragons, and anything else you can imagine!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Adventure Begins!

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

201The Adventure Begins! - Page 9 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:30 am

candyhearts

Aria gives a nod and walks over to the other crew members. She grabs hold of the rope and starts pulling on it to help bring up the mast.

202The Adventure Begins! - Page 9 Empty Re: the adventure begins Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:11 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

It is later in the afternoon, the seas are calm and the sailing is moving smoothly as the Pearl moves along. Kai is still at the helm and Bartido is sitting against the side rail of the ship half-asleep.

https://kasou.rpg-board.net

203The Adventure Begins! - Page 9 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:22 pm

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

Akihiro strolls out onto the deck and picks a spot in the shade.

'When's the last time anything was this nice..' he thinks.

Last edited by Valyrie Blackgate on Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

204The Adventure Begins! - Page 9 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:03 pm

candyhearts

Having nothing else to do, at least for the moment, Aria decids to walk about the deck. She's never been on a ship before in her life. Since she was born she's never left the slums, and now that she has everything was is different. She isn't accustomed to anything out on the sea. But in time, she feels she'll get used to it. Even like it. It's certainly a lot better than anything she's done before. It feels more free being out in open waters.

As she walks along the deck, she notices Aki standing off in the shade. If she was going to be with this crew, she might as well get to know them. She walks up, resting her elbows on the edge of the ship.

"So, how long you been doing this pirate thing?"

205The Adventure Begins! - Page 9 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:25 pm

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

"Awhile now i suppose. I joined Sometime before Bartido did. Why do you ask?"

206The Adventure Begins! - Page 9 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:48 pm

candyhearts

Aria shrugs. "I'm just curious is all."

She sighs, looking out at the ocean. It really was beautiful. Yes, she was definitely going to get used to this.

"Pirating seems fun. I think I'm going to like being here."

207The Adventure Begins! - Page 9 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:32 pm

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

Akihiro stayed silent until a thought crossed his mind.

"Do you know how to fight at all?"

208The Adventure Begins! - Page 9 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:00 pm

candyhearts

She stops at the question. To be truthful, she hasn't ever been properly trained to fight. True, she's had to do small things here and there, but it was all just instinctive self defense.

Aria chuckles a little. "Ah, uh... I guess I don't. Not really anyway."

209The Adventure Begins! - Page 9 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:07 pm

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

Aki sighes. He pinched the bridge of his nose as if he had a headache.

"Good grief woman! You should Probably ask Kaizoku to teach you a bit with the sword if you dont want to get run through on the first raid."

210The Adventure Begins! - Page 9 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:13 pm

candyhearts

"Well sorry," Aria spits out, frowning. "I haven't exactly had the opportunity to have any training.

She looks towards where Kai is at the helm, then turns back to Aki.

"...There's a problem, though. I don't have a sword," she says, putting a hand on her hip.

211The Adventure Begins! - Page 9 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:31 pm

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

Akihiro thinks for a moment. "Well follow me we'll get you one." Aki heads back down to the crew's rooms.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9