Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Role Play

Forum for Role Playing! Wolf Packs, Unicorns, dragons, and anything else you can imagine!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Adventure Begins!

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

151The Adventure Begins! - Page 7 Empty Re: the adventure begins Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:17 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Kai looks over just as Jack shoots the man in the arm. She sighs. "Thanks dad."

The crew take the man and drags him off to the brig.

https://kasou.rpg-board.net

152The Adventure Begins! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:24 am

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

"As long as your fine Luv." Jack takes another long drink of rum. "Besides if you get hurt then i have to take care of you and i dont want that extra work, savvy?"

153The Adventure Begins! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:27 am

candyhearts

It had been a few days since the merchant ship had taken her prisoner, and Aria sat on the floor of the little room they'd locked her up in, drumming her fingers on the wooden planks. The empty days of sitting and doing absolutely nothing were making her extremely restless. She stood up and began to pace back and forth. At some point, she heard a loud commotion above deck. Whatever it was, didn't sound like it was very peaceful. From what she could hear, it sounded like perhaps someone had invaded the ship. Which meant it was possible they could get her out. And possibly kill her, but she was willing to take that chance to get out of this stupid room.

Quickly walking to the door, she raised a fist and began banging loudly. "Let me the hell out of here!" she screamed, adding in a few quicks and even banging her shoulder up against it to make an even louder ruckus, hoping someone would hear her.

154The Adventure Begins! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:29 am

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

Akihiro had heard some loud yelling and banging. He stood from where he was and walked down a ways toward the banging. He saw a girl who had wavy red hair.

"Hello." he smiled "Need a hand?" He lifted up his sword.

155The Adventure Begins! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:31 am

candyhearts

"No thanks, I've already got two," she replied, eying his sword suspiciously. "I just need a way off this ship before I rot and die in here."

156The Adventure Begins! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:34 am

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

He looked at her oddly and then brought the sword down onto the lock breaking it in half. "I'll take you to the captain then. Will you go by force or by your own power?"

157The Adventure Begins! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:39 am

candyhearts

"Oh, believe me, you don't need to do any forcing."

With the lock now open, she opened the door and stepped out, standing beside the man. "The name's Aria. Thank you for helping me. Now, by all means, lead the way whenever you're ready."

158The Adventure Begins! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:41 am

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

Akihiro nodded. "Right this way then, My lady." He made a grand sweep of his arm. Leading her up to the deck.

"Oi! Kai! I got someone interesting!"

159The Adventure Begins! - Page 7 Empty Re: the adventure begins Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:42 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Kai looks over at Akihiro and Aria. "Who might this be?"

160The Adventure Begins! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:44 am

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

"This," He gestured toward the girl. "Is Aria. She was captive down below."

161The Adventure Begins! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:47 am

candyhearts

Aria rolled her blue eyes at his gesture and followed him up to the deck. She gave Kai a slight smile as the man introduced her.

"Like he said," she agreed. "I was caught sneaking aboard and they took me prisoner."

162The Adventure Begins! - Page 7 Empty Re: Aria Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:53 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

"Well then, it's nice to meet you Aria, I am Kaizoku."

163The Adventure Begins! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:00 am

candyhearts

"Pleasure." Aria nodded at Kai, then turned her gaze to Akihiro.

"So, you have a name or do you just go about nameless?"

164The Adventure Begins! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:01 am

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

Akihiro glanced at Aria. "Akihiro."

"Kai, you want to give the approval on what this one wants or take her to the captain?"

165The Adventure Begins! - Page 7 Empty Re: Akihiro Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:26 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

"I'll approve but she's gonna have to speak with Jack anyway. Do you want to take her to him or should I?"

166The Adventure Begins! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:27 pm

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

"How about you do it? I saw some stuff back on the other ship i want to check out."

167The Adventure Begins! - Page 7 Empty Re: Akihiro Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:28 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

"Alright then." She looks at Aria. "Follow me then." She starts walking over to where Jack is.

168The Adventure Begins! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:29 pm

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

Akihiro walks off back to the other ship and he is investigating the room he was in for hidden valuables.

Jack is standing on deck by the wheel drinking his ever present rum.

169The Adventure Begins! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:30 pm

candyhearts

Aria nods at Kai as she follows along behind. "Right, right. I'm coming."

170The Adventure Begins! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:36 pm

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

Jack sees Kaizoku. "'Ello Luv! What's this you've got here?"

171The Adventure Begins! - Page 7 Empty Re: Jack Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:39 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

"Akihiro found a prisoner on the other ship."

172The Adventure Begins! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:41 pm

candyhearts

As they arrive at where Jack is, Aria looks the man up and down, grimacing a bit.

"This is your captain?" she asks, turning to Kai. "He looks like a drunken rat. How on earth does he manage to sail a ship?"

173The Adventure Begins! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:46 pm

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

"Oi! I heard that! I do NOT resemble a drunken rat." Jacks gave her a fierce look completly serious. He then took a rather long drink from his rum bottle. He lifted an eyebrow. "I am Captain Jack Sparrow and i am a perfect captain! You are?"

174The Adventure Begins! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:51 pm

candyhearts

Aria rolls her eyes. "Uh-huh, you keep telling yourself that, dear. Someone ought to introduce your to a pair of scissors. And possibly some shears."

She sighs and opens her mouth to answer his question. "I'm Aria."

175The Adventure Begins! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Adventure Begins! Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:56 pm

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

Jack makes a face. "Well your a lilika palala!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next