Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Role Play

Forum for Role Playing! Wolf Packs, Unicorns, dragons, and anything else you can imagine!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Story of the Asylum

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1The Story of the Asylum Empty The Story of the Asylum Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:17 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

The story can only begin with the arrival of two residents to the Asylum, Katt and Kyria.

https://kasou.rpg-board.net

2The Story of the Asylum Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:24 pm

Vixenred16

Vixenred16

*A black ford stops in front of the Blackthorn Asylum and the passenger door opens. A child steps out and the door closes behind her. It drives off dust cloud behind it*

3The Story of the Asylum Empty Kyria's arrival Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:25 pm

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

Kyria arrived at the Asylum by way of a transport car from the local police with her hands bound in special cuffs. They dropped her off and so there she stood. She was still there when the black car drove up and dropped off that kid too.

4The Story of the Asylum Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:29 pm

Vixenred16

Vixenred16

* The child turns to the gate, stopping to stare at someone in cuffs*

Katt:* bows her head in welcome and turns back to the gate*

5The Story of the Asylum Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:30 pm

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

Kyria looks at the other girl.

"Er, Hi." She paused. "You know who we are waiting for?"

6The Story of the Asylum Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:33 pm

Vixenred16

Vixenred16

"No I was just told to wait here. I think I see someone up ahead but I'm not sure..."

7The Story of the Asylum Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:34 pm

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

Kyria nods in reply.

"I think your right..."

8The Story of the Asylum Empty Layla's greeting Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:42 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

the gate opens with a sharp creak once the girls step in the close. Layla is standing on the last of the steps. She looks from one girl to the other with a welcoming smile on her face.

"Hello girls. I am Layla, I am a councilor here at Blackthorn. Please do not be afraid for we mean you no harm, we only wish to help you, if you have any questions come to me. Now then, follow me and I shall take you to your rooms."

She turns and walks up the steps and opens a door. She then looks at the girls and gestures for them to head inside.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

9The Story of the Asylum Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:52 pm

Vixenred16

Vixenred16

Nods her head and follows Layla.

10The Story of the Asylum Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:54 pm

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

Nods and follows observing everything as she walks in.

11The Story of the Asylum Empty The Tour Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:00 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Upon entering, the manor seems...normal...Layla follows the girls and the door closes behind her.

"Your rooms will be up the stairs to the left, the boys dorms are on the right. You are free to wander the manor as you please, but avoid the red and black door at all costs. the kitchen is to the right passed the dinning room, dinner is at 6 sharp, the study, library, and everything else is to the left."

She gestures for the girls to follow her as she heads up the steps to the girl's dorm.

12The Story of the Asylum Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:02 pm

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

Nods once again to what is said.

"May i ask a question?" She asked Layla

13The Story of the Asylum Empty Re: Kyria Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:03 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Layla She pauses in her step and looks at Kyria.

"And what would that be?"

14The Story of the Asylum Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:06 pm

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

"Besides that questions. Why do we need to avoid the red and black door? Not to seem insolent or anything."

15The Story of the Asylum Empty Re: Kyria Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:08 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Layla she seems a little scared as she responds to Kyria's question.

"Ah, well, that is where we keep our most dangerous resident..."

16The Story of the Asylum Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:10 pm

Vixenred16

Vixenred16

Whispering to herself

"That would explain the dark aura..."

17The Story of the Asylum Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:13 pm

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

"I see." She replied. "Thank you for answering."

Kyria didnt want to ask anymore as Layla seemed afraid. She turned to continue following her through the Asylum.

18The Story of the Asylum Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:14 pm

Vixenred16

Vixenred16

Looks in the direction of the library

"Is there a curfew?"

19The Story of the Asylum Empty Re: Katt Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:16 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

She sighs a little and her welcoming smile returns.

"Um, yes, you must be in your rooms by 9 lights out by 10."

She starts to head back up the steps.

20The Story of the Asylum Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:17 pm

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

Kyria follows muttering "...dang it."

21The Story of the Asylum Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:21 pm

Vixenred16

Vixenred16

Bows to Layla and continues to walk

"Thank you very much!"

Looks over to the other girl

"Nice to meet you..."

22The Story of the Asylum Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:22 pm

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

"Kyria. Call me Ky. You are?" Still following Layla.

23The Story of the Asylum Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:24 pm

Vixenred16

Vixenred16

Smiles at Kyria

"Katt"

24The Story of the Asylum Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:25 pm

Vixenred16

Vixenred16

Stares back down at the floor

"If you don't mind me asking how did the people who dropped you off expect you to get those cuffs off... if they did?"

25The Story of the Asylum Empty Re: The Story of the Asylum Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:27 pm

Valyrie Blackgate

Valyrie Blackgate

"Nice to meet you then Katt. Uh, i'm not sure. I didn't bother to ask them. The stiffs. I'll figure it out eventually i suppose."

"You got anything more for us Layla?" I ask.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next