Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Role Play

Forum for Role Playing! Wolf Packs, Unicorns, dragons, and anything else you can imagine!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to the Resistance

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome to the Resistance Empty Welcome to the Resistance Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:05 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

There are special people in this world. We don't ask to be special, we're just born this way. We pass you on the streets everyday unnoticed by most. It started in 1945, the Nazis were conducting experiments it physic warfare, trying to turn those with special abilities into weapons. Lots of us died...the war ended, but the experiments never stopped. Other governments around the world set up what they called Divisions. Trying to do what the Nazis couldn't, to turn us into weapons. The Division's agents are trained to track and hunt us down like animals, take us away from our families and friends. They test us and categorize us, I am what they call a Watcher we can see the future, even if it's not always as simple as it sounds. Others are called movers, which is just an easy way of saying telekinetic. Pushers put thoughts in your head, and make whatever lie they come up with the truth. Sniffs, Shifters, Shadows, Bleeders, it goes on and on. In Division's eyes, we're all just lab rats. Only one problem...we keep dying. No one has ever survived the drug used to boost our powers. My name is Cassie Holmes, Divsion took my mom from me...right now the future I see doesn't look so great,the good news is, the future is always changing. In the largest of ways, by the smallest of things. They've been winning a lot of battles...now it's our turn to win the war!

Character Profile:
Name:
Power:
Personality:
Crush:
Bf/Gf:
History:
Other:
Looks:

In depth on some of the powers:
Watchers- they can see the future, but of course the future they see may not always be right.
Pushers-they make you believe whatever lies they tell you just by looking into your eyes.
Movers-telekinetic, they can move things with their minds.
Bleeders-they let out a high-pitch scream that can make your head or anything around them explode.
Shadows-they can make anything or anyone near them seem to disappear so long as they or it is in their range.
Shifters-they can travel to any place at any time period they wish and interfere with the past without messing up the time stream.
Changer-they can turn one object into another for a certain amount of time.
Sniffs-like human bloodhounds, they can sniff any object to find who's been around it.
Stitch-they can heal or hurt someone, the healing is painful, but the hurting is worse.
Kinen-they can erase a person's memory, temporarily or permanently.

My Character-
Name: Cassie Holmes
Power: Watcher
Personality: willful, nice when she wants to be, stubborn.
Crush: none
Bf/Gf: none
History: (Look at the intro)
Other:
Look:
Welcome to the Resistance Push10

https://kasou.rpg-board.net

2Welcome to the Resistance Empty Re: Welcome to the Resistance Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:43 pm

Vixenred16

Vixenred16

Name: Al Thompson
Power: Pusher
Personality: Quiet, just acts like air until he snaps,then he changes.
Crush: None
Bf/Gf: None
History: His brother turned him in when he was 10 and he escaped 5 years later. Learned afterwords that his brother was killed in an "accident". Felt hopeless when he couldn't use his power to save his brother and all but gave up. Spent 9 years in Florida until he learned about Cassie. Began to travel again in hope of finding her to help stop the Divisons.
Other: Natural hair color is black, had it dyed for disguise. Has the feather in the picture on a chain around his neck.
Looks:
Welcome to the Resistance Alteri10

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum